Tooth Extractions – Littleton, CO
Expert Tooth Removal For Local Families
Trust us when we say that we never like removing teeth. Despite what you may have seen in movies or on TV, real-life dentists like Dr. Beasley do everything they can to help patients preserve their natural smiles for as long as possible. However, there are situations where a tooth can become so damaged that restoration isn’t an option, and the only choice is to remove it. To make this procedure as comfortable as possible, Dr. Beasley always uses a gentle touch and offers sedation to ensure patients can get what they need without any added stress.
Why Choose Littleton Dental Studio for Tooth Extractions?
- Friendly Team Committed to Providing Comfortable Care
- Multiple Types of Sedation Available
- All Dental Insurance & Medicaid Accepted
Why Someone Might Need a Tooth Extraction
Dr. Beasley will only recommend that a tooth be removed in the following situations:
- It has a cavity that can’t be adequately fixed with a filling or crown
- Physical trauma has broken a tooth beyond the point of repair
- More room is needed for a new denture
- Periodontal (gum) disease has damaged the nearby jawbone
- The wisdom teeth have become impacted (stuck) and are causing pain